- Real estate has outranked stocks, savings accounts, and gold as the best long-term investment among Americans for the past 7 years.
- The belief in the stability of housing as a long-term investment remains strong, despite the many challenges our economy faces today.
- Of the four listed, real estate is also the only investment you can also live in. That’s a big win!
- For Sale By Owner (FSBO) is the process of selling real estate without the representation of a real estate broker or real estate agent.
- According to the National Association of Realtors’ Profile of Home Buyers & Sellers, 35% of homeowners who decided to FSBO last year did so to avoid paying a commission or fee. But, homes sold with an agent net 6% more than those sold as a FSBO according to Collateral Analytics.
- Before you decide to take on the challenge of selling your house on your own, let’s connect to discuss your options.
- Buyer interest is high right now, so this summer is a great time to sell your house.
- Here are 7 strategies to help make your house showing a safe and effective one.
- Let’s connect today to get your house on the market while buying is hot.
- The health crisis slowed the market this spring, so buyers are jumping back into the market to make their moves this summer.
- Check these 10 items off your to-do list so your house is ready to sell while buying is hot!
- Let’s connect today to prepare your house for the sizzling summer market.
- National Homeownership Month is a great time to reflect on how we can each promote stronger community growth.
- Homeownership helps families build financial freedom, find greater happiness and satisfaction, and make a positive impact on our local communities.
- Let’s connect today if homeownership is part of your future plans.
- June is National Homeownership Month, and it’s a great time to consider the benefits of owning your own home.
- If you’re in a position to buy, homeownership might help you find the stability, community, and comfort you’ve been searching for this year.
- Let’s connect today to determine if homeownership is the right next step for you and your family.
- Mortgage interest rates have dropped considerably this spring and are hovering at a historically low level.
- Locking in at a low rate today could save you thousands of dollars over the lifetime of your home loan.
- Let’s connect to determine the best way to position yourself for a move in today’s market.
- In a recent study by realtor.com, homeowners noted some of the main things they would change about their homes to make them more livable.
- Not surprisingly, more space, an updated kitchen, and a home gym rose to the top of the list.
- If you’re thinking of selling this year, having these items in your listing might make your house more desirable than ever to potential buyers.
- Taking a moment to reflect upon what we’ve heard from historical leaders can teach us a lot about getting through the many challenges we face today.
- We’re all eager for the day when every American can safely return to work. That day is coming. Timing is everything. Patience is essential.
- Our courage, strength, and unparalleled resilience will get us there.