- Buyers are actively searching for and purchasing homes at a record-breaking pace. According to the latest report from the National Association of Realtors (NAR), in July, 68% of homes were on the market for less than a month.
- With homes moving from listing day to pending sale in an average of just 22 days, it’s a great time to sell a house.
- Let’s connect today so you can make your move while buyers are scooping homes up faster than they’re coming to market.
- With remote learning sweeping the nation this academic year, organized spaces with enough room for kids to learn effectively are high on buyer wish lists.
- If you’re trying to make room for your family’s growing needs, multi-purpose rooms and dedicated workspaces may be features to consider in your next home.
- Let’s connect today so you can find a home where your kids feel confident and comfortable too.
- The word “home” is taking on a whole new meaning this year, and buyers are starting to look for new features as they re-think their needs and what’s truly possible.
- From more outdoor space to virtual classrooms for their children, buyers have a growing list of what they’d like to see in their homes.
- Let’s connect today if your needs have changed and your wish list is expanding too.
- The percentage of income needed to afford a median-priced home today is declining, while that for renting is on the rise.
- This is making buying a home an increasingly attractive option for many people, especially with low mortgage rates driving purchasing power.
- Let’s connect if you’d like expert guidance on exploring your homebuying options while affordability is high.
- According to trending data, searches for key real estate topics are skyrocketing online.
- Clearly, lots of people have questions about buying a home, and other topics related to the process.
- Working with a trusted real estate professional will help you create the most personalized and helpful experience. Let’s connect so you have the guidance you need along the way.
- Sometimes it helps to see the dollars and cents you’ll save when you purchase a home while mortgage rates are low.
- Today’s low rates mean it’s less expensive to borrow money, so the savings over the life of your loan is significant.
- Let’s connect to determine the best way to position your family for a financially-savvy move in today’s market.
- A recent study from HarrisX shows the current health crisis isn’t slowing down today’s homebuyers.
- Many buyers are accelerating their timelines to take advantage of low mortgage rates, and staying home has enabled some to save more money to put toward a down payment.
- Let’s connect today if your needs have recently changed and you’re ready to make a move this year.
- The housing market is forecasted to finish the year with growing strength.
- Historically low mortgage rates are creating great potential for homebuyers, and home sales are on the rise.
- If you’re thinking of buying or selling a home this year, let’s connect to maximize your opportunity today.
- A recent study shared by NAR notes that both buyers and sellers think an agent is more helpful than ever during the current health crisis.
- Expertise and professionalism are highly valued and can save buyers and sellers time and effort along the way.
- If you’re thinking of buying or selling a home this year, let’s connect to be sure you have a trusted professional on your side.
- Mortgage rates hit another all-time low, falling below 3% this week.
- If you’re ready to buy a home, now is a great time to truly get more for your money at this historic moment.
- Let’s connect today to determine your best next steps toward homeownership.